- Shipping and Refund
The 3S air management system from Air Lift Performance is the ideal entry point to air ride. The 3S is a standalone manifold designed to easily pair with the controller of your choice, making controlling your air suspension easier and more cost-effective than ever. 3S provides pressures up to 200 PSI, and has the same small footprint as the 3H/3P system. This manifold is made to manually inflate or deflate up to four air springs, with valve-control and Bluetooth connectivity integrated into the system.
As the leader in air suspension products for more than 65 years, Air Lift Company and its Performance division shows its commitment to delivering quality parts that last by torture-testing all of the major kit components on our in-house validation equipment. With a Limited Lifetime warranty, not to mention the Air Lift Performance reputation for great customer service and technical support you can purchase this kit with peace of mind.
- Manually inflate or deflate up to 4 individual air springs (no pressure sensors so no automatic control)
- Works with pressures up to 200PSI
- Valve control and Bluetooth integrated into the manifold
- 1/8" NPT ports on rear of manifold to support 5 pressure sensors (FL, FR, RL, RR, Tank) for pressure monitoring
- The free App supports configuring 3 time based presets which can be used to inflate or deflate multiple air springs with a double tap
- The ALP3 display (3P / 3H controller) for 3S can be used to activate the time based presets that are configured using the App
- Two configurable buttons on the App and the ALP3 display for 3S
- The manifold supports wake-on-Bluetooth which allows customers to operate the system while ignition is off. You can wake the system up with your phone from outside the vehicle and it will power down after 1 minute of App inactivity.
All "in-stock" items will ship within 1-2 business days.
All special orders, out of stock orders, and back ordered items will ship upon replenishment of inventory.
All Products ship from the U.S.A so please ensure you are aware of your country's import duty costs if ordering outside of the United States.
All C2B bags are custom made for each customer order.
A 15% restocking fee will apply for all items returned in "brand new" condition.
A 25% restocking fee will apply on all items with signs of use. (Within 30 days of purchase)
Damaged items will not be accepted for returns!
*PLEASE NOTE AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER FOR AIR STRUTS, ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL. RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITH A 25% RESTOCKING FEE AS MOST AIR STRUTS ARE BUILT TO ORDER*