Maserati Quattroporte Muller MSC1 Coilover (2005+) MSC1-M139
- Shipping and Refund
Developed in conjunction with Fortune Auto engineers and M ller suspension specialists for the BMW 7-Series 2002-2008. All M ller suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and ride quality in mind. M ller suspension systems are truly bespoke utilizing industry leading machining methods and materials. M ller products are proudly built in the USA to the highest standards.
Designed for high-line vehicles and exotic supercars. Designed and assembled in the USA.
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
- Modular Upgradeable to 2-way or 3-way Canister
- Spherical Bearings Standard
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer s Warranty
- Bright Dip Anodized
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Height Adjustment Independent of Pre-load
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Swift Springs Standard (Hyperco Substitute)
All "in-stock" items will ship within 1-2 business days.
All special orders, out of stock orders, and back ordered items will ship upon replenishment of inventory.
All Products ship from the U.S.A so please ensure you are aware of your country's import duty costs if ordering outside of the United States.
All C2B bags are custom made for each customer order.
A 15% restocking fee will apply for all items returned in "brand new" condition.
A 25% restocking fee will apply on all items with signs of use. (Within 30 days of purchase)
Damaged items will not be accepted for returns!