Toyota D-TO-16-1 Avalon, LIMITED/XLE TOURING (EXCL HYBRID) 2013-2018 Coilover
- Shipping and Refund
- Uses either a rubber upper mount or pillowball rubber upper mounts. McPherson-Style suspension applications come with camber plates.
- 36 different damping adjustments
- Use SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid deformity and 6061 aluminum to avoid rusting when it rains or snows.
- The perfect coilover for your daily driver or moderate track vehicle. Maintains factory comfort level.
- The ride height can be dropped 60mm~100mm from OE ride height. Certain applications are more.
All Coilovers Include:
- Pillow ball mounts included w/ camber plates *Select Applications*
- Telflon-coated threads
- Flawless CNC finish
- 2 Keys for adjusting ride height
- Carefully matched spring and damper rates
- Custom spring rates (3.5, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, and 22 kg/mm) available at an additional charge.
All "in-stock" items will ship within 1-2 business days.
All special orders, out of stock orders, and back ordered items will ship upon replenishment of inventory.
All Products ship from the U.S.A so please ensure you are aware of your country's import duty costs if ordering outside of the United States.
All C2B bags are custom made for each customer order.
A 15% restocking fee will apply for all items returned in "brand new" condition.
A 25% restocking fee will apply on all items with signs of use. (Within 30 days of purchase)
Damaged items will not be accepted for returns!