- Shipping and Refund
The RS Series suspension kit is our most popular coilover. Featuring a 36-way damping and rebound adjustable monotube design, RS Series coilovers are perfect for the modified street car that also sees occasional track days. This coilover has separate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal suspension tuning while maintaining full strut travel at all times.
- Uses either a rubber upper mount or pillowball rubber upper mounts. McPherson-Style suspension applications come with camber plates.
- 36 different damping adjustments
- Use SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid deformity and 6061 aluminum to avoid rusting when it rains or snows.
- The perfect coilover for your daily driver or moderate track vehicle. Maintains factory comfort level.
- The ride height can be dropped 60mm~100mm from OE ride height. Certain applications are more.
All Coilovers Include:
- Pillow ball mounts included w/ camber plates *Select Applications*
- Telflon-coated threads
- Flawless CNC finish
- 2 Keys for adjusting ride height
- Carefully matched spring and damper rates
- Custom spring rates (3.5, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, and 22 kg/mm) available at an additional charge.
Most "in-stock" items will ship within 1-2 business days. We carry most in-house materials to machine bags to order specification within 1-2 days.
In the event your order is a special ordered kit or bag, lead time may take 0 to 8 weeks depending on material inventory and machining queue.
All special orders, out of stock orders, and back ordered items will ship upon production of out of stock product.
All C2B Products ship from the U.S.A so please ensure you are aware of your country's import duty costs if ordering outside of the United States.
*PLEASE NOTE AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER FOR AIR STRUTS, ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL. RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITH A 25% RESTOCKING FEE AS MOST AIR STRUTS ARE BUILT TO ORDER*
Returns (conversion bags):
All C2B bags are custom made for each customer order.
Orders may only be cancelled within 2 days after purchase regardless of lead time. Any order needing to be canceled after that period will be refunded in form of "store credit"
Returns (other brands):
A 20% restocking fee will apply for all items returned in "brand new" condition.
Returns must be made within 15 days after delivery.
A 25% restocking fee will apply on all items with signs of use, not in original packaging or not in "shelf-display" condition. (Within 30 days of purchase)
Damaged items will not be accepted for returns!
Lost and stolen packages
Lost packages: Our responsibility is to prepare your order for shipping. Once Shipped the shipping company is now responsible for the delivery of your package. If your package is lost by the shipping company, you "the buyer" are responsible for working with us to open a claim with the shipping company. Claims can take 2-6 weeks for the shipping company to complete. During this time the shipping company will reach out to you in order to approve or deny the claim. We CANNOT refund or reship lost or stolen packages that are not approved by the shipping company.
Stolen Packages: If you believe your package has been stolen, you are responsible for filling a police report and working with your local delivery courier to retrieve your package. The shipping company or C2B Suspension are not responsible for delivered packages that have been stolen.
Packages are covered by the basic insurance amount provided by the shipping company if applicable.