Nissan D-07 Skyline R32-GTR/GTS-4 1989-1994 ER Coilover
- Shipping and Refund
The BC Racing ER Series Coilover System is the next evolution in your suspension tuning and vehicle setup needs. The ER Series offers 30-clicks of independently adjustable compression and rebound with remote reservoirs to increase oil capacity and help with faster heat dissipation. Each ER Series Coilover System undergoes the same rigorous testing and development as the coilover series that precede it, with the addition of more extensive real-world track testing. For racers and enthusiasts that are looking for more adjustability in terms of varying compression and rebound settings, look no further than the BC Racing ER Series Coilover System.
- Highly Customizable
- Mono-Tube Damper
- Linear Twin-Piston Design
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Compression Adjustment Via The External Reservoirs
- 30-Clicks Of Rebound Adjustment From The Top Of The Damper
- Front And Rear Camber Plates Standard On All Applicable Kits
- Front And Rear Pillowball Mounts Standard When Camber Plates Do Not Apply
- Custom Spring Rates And Swift Spring Compatible
- Custom Valved To Match The Drivers Requested Spring Rates
- Swift Spring Upgrade Available On Most Applications
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable
All "in-stock" items will ship within 1-2 business days.
All special orders, out of stock orders, and back ordered items will ship upon replenishment of inventory.
All Products ship from the U.S.A so please ensure you are aware of your country's import duty costs if ordering outside of the United States.
All C2B bags are custom made for each customer order.
A 15% restocking fee will apply for all items returned in "brand new" condition.
A 25% restocking fee will apply on all items with signs of use. (Within 30 days of purchase)
Damaged items will not be accepted for returns!