- Shipping and Refund
Control your air suspension setup with the outstanding performance of the Airlift Performance 3P management system.
The 3P from Air Lift Performance is a pressure based management that features 5 user-programmable pressure presets and individual, four corner, air spring control. The 3P's digital controller displays all four bag pressures as well as the tank pressure.
Air Lift's mobile app allows users to use their mobile phone as the controller. The bluetooth feature also lets users control the management system after the vehicle has been turned off.
Air Lift Performance 3P Management Includes:
- AirLift Performance 3P System
- Combined ECU/Manifold Unit
- Air Lift Performance 3P/3P Controller and Harness
- Pre-assembled ECU/Manifold Wiring Harness with built-in Compressor Relay
- Auto drain water trap
- In-line Fuse Holders (with fuses)
- Wiring Terminals for hassle-free Installation
- Free Air Tank Fitting Pack
- Compressor(s) of your choice
- 40 amp relay kits for your compressor(s)**
- Relay Wiring Kit(s)**
- Air Tank Drain Kit
- Air Line Cutter Tool
- (1) 60ft Bundle of DOT Approved airline
- Second compressor harness included with all "Dual compressor Pack" selections
All "in-stock" items will ship within 1-2 business days.
All special orders, out of stock orders, and back ordered items will ship upon replenishment of inventory.
All Products ship from the U.S.A so please ensure you are aware of your country's import duty costs if ordering outside of the United States.
All C2B bags are custom made for each customer order.
A 15% restocking fee will apply for all items returned in "brand new" condition.
A 25% restocking fee will apply on all items with signs of use. (Within 30 days of purchase)
Damaged items will not be accepted for returns!
*PLEASE NOTE AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER FOR AIR STRUTS, ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL. RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITH A 25% RESTOCKING FEE AS MOST AIR STRUTS ARE BUILT TO ORDER*